Monday, November 3, 2008

The Chiefs May Suck But Rex Blows...


Thigpen Doesn't Seem That Retarded...

I went to the Chiefs-Bucs game this past weekend. I'm a Bears fan, but my friend offered me a free ticket and I've never been to Arrow Head, which was pretty sweet.

First thing, uh the Chiefs are bad. I knew they sucked but they were the painful type of bad, the kind that looks like it's all going to work out and then pisses happiness away.

Be it the random fumbles after leg tackles, letting a kick get returned right before half, or having your back up running back go down with a bad injury after the league has decided to suspend your franchise running back, it really made me happy to not be a Chiefs fan.

That being said, I was shocked how well Tyler Thigpen looked. For a dude from Coastal Carolina he looked fairly impressive. For one thing, you can't teach that kind of athleticism...


I was freaking out when that happened, and I don't even care about the Chiefs. Now, I had been drinking for the past six hours, but still, it was still pretty mind blowing.

While on the subject of quarterbacks...

Kyle Orton went down on Sunday with an ankle injury which puts the Bears offensive hopes and dreams in the hands of everyone's favorite smurf-esq Gator.

Good Lord he's back...

We just can't shake Rex can we?
I mean Jesus... Rex Grossman is like herpes, just when you think you're in the clear, boom, breakout.

Not that I know what it's like to have herpes or anything...

1 comment:

UISJMC Schwartz said...

Possibly the greatest herpes analogy of all time.